Saturday, June 18

FIRST USE OF CANVAS AND ANOTHER BROKEN BOARD.

I managed to build up enough courage to put some art onto canvas. I decided that since it sort of resembled a sheet of watercolor paper that I should do my own stencil version of a flash sheet. I used stencils that I had already made of Sailor Jerry flash and arranged them randomly just like the pro's! I spray painted it all then went back in with acrylic to do the coloring. I think it turned out pretty good for my first go and will probably use canvas again.

Heres a large image and then pictures of each corner working clockwise:







The next broken board I decorated with one of my favorite images of all time. The skank dancing punk. This logo has always been one of the coolest logos and has been used in everything from comics to album covers. I'm a big fan of this character and I hope you keep your shoulders up and your head down in the pit!






Well that's all I have for today so check back and see what else I come up with or leave some suggestions.

1 comment: