Friday, June 17

3 New Broken Skate Deck Art Pieces!

The first piece I made is from the movie poster for Bad Taste which is a film directed by Peter Jackson about aliens who come to earth to use humans as an ingredient for making Lord Crumbs Crunchy Delights. The movie is one of my favorites and has plenty of gross out moments along with horrible acting.

Here is a larger image of the finished product:







Here is a little closer view of Lord Crumb himself:





The second piece is another movie poster from yet another Peter Jackson film. This one entitled Dead Alive (Braindead). I really enjoy this film about decaying zombie relatives and over all gore. It has so much to offer like animated rats, decapitations, tons and tons of blood and just over all hilarity and for those reasons I made it into a piece of art!

Large image first:


Then a close up:





The final deck I have is artwork from the movie Night of the Creeps. This movie is also a zombie film and has a lot to offer like alien slugs, flamethrowers and Tom Atkins of course. If you are remotely into funny zombie films this one is a classic and earns it's place as art.

Larger view:



The close up:





That's all folks! But I will divulge that the next board I'm working on will be from a Frank Hennenlotter film!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is Dead Alive for sure!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete